2. St. Lucia Snowflake set, $20., anthropologie.com
3. Down East Breakfast Giftbox, $39.95 (5% proceeds go to various AIDS organizations), stonewallkitchen.com
(for those of us who don't!).
5. 180s, $16.99, amazon.com
6. Make a book on Blurb. $12.95-74.95, blurb.com
Affordable way to make a really unique gift for individuals or entire families.
It doesn't have to be just a photo album, make it a story about a trip you all took together.
7. Pantone Mugs, set of 10, $110., uncommongoods.com
into multiple gifts! They have a set for tea lovers also (on right).
reusable bags out there. (And the handles do fit over your shoulder)
10. Movie passes from fandango.com
11. Magazine Subscriptions, like Real Simple.
12. Your time and skills
14. Beautiful city guides. Give one or multiples in sets.
from Louis Vuitton: $34.00-$130.00